Saturday, January 14, 2012

If You Smelllll.....What Astari...is Cooking...

So, it's been a very long time since the last time I posted anything for this blog. I didn't create anything lately. I mean, I did create some things, but they were artworks. So they belong to my other blog 'Portfolio'. This blog is for any creation that is not an artwork. I can post about the songs I made, the joke, the short story, anything that is created by me and not an artwork. By artwork I mean visual artwork like paintings, sketches, etc.

So, lately I really love to cook. Actually, I've liked it since a very long time. But I just realize that I never wrote down my recipes here. I'm not a super chef or anything. To be honest, I can only cook and make simple dishes. But everyone seems to like whatever I made.

For me, cooking is just like creating a style in fashion. You see or know about some ingredients, you know how they taste, you know how they smell, you know how are their textures like, and how they look, then you just know how to put them together.

Let's say, you saw a skirt, a camisole, a pair of shoes, and a clutch bag. You could see how beautiful they were. And you know how to put them together. You have the idea on your mind that those outfits would do great together. Some people might think it's not special. Some people might think it was really cool. Some people would say how fashionable you are. But it was just your style. If you enjoy it, then it's good.

Cooking is just like that. I know the tastes, textures, colors, smells of tomatoes, breads, and cheeses, and I know how great it taste when they were combined together.

So, don't expect me to write any great, brilliant recipes, but I just wanna share my taste. And sorry, I don't know the exact amount of each ingredients. I usually just use my feelings.

Anyway, here we go...

Recipe 1: Fettuccini Carbonara

- fettuccine of course
- lots of cheese

...be continued

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful friend. I really liked what I read in your blogger and saw that you are very fond of my country and ronaldo. Well, I wanted to know more, do I deserve this honor? My email is this: manu_fontess@hotmail.com! A big hug on his soul rich and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete